問我一個問題
2026/10/01
Please click here to know English version
2026/10/02 加入 (2) 4th. 以及文末"感謝您的時間及與我合作的興趣"上方聯絡資訊。
潛在客戶您好;
我是Emily, Whatsyouridea1996 您說呢部落格的創辦人;我來自臺北市/位於中華民國(R.O.C.)的臺灣本島。
感謝您有興趣想要與我協作;如果您有興趣了解本文前一版本,請點閱問我一個問題,是否付費您決定。
若您聯絡我但我沒有回應,那表示我仍然被政府以我不知道的原因封鎖在自己的生活環境禁止與外界直接聯繫,這是違反中華民國憲法的;我無法理解但請您了解這樣的情況。 請您同時閱讀邀請協作 : Whatsyouridea1996 Blogs x X.com 最後一頁的頁末,裡面列示了我修改服務範圍與條件的原因,因此,來自中華民國( R.O.C.)、中華人民共和國(P.R.C.)、日本(JPN)、大韓民國(R.O.K.) 及美國(U.S.)的潛在客戶,請您了解,我將在這一頁列出的期望達成之後才會提供您服務,請 P.R.C 及U.S. 政府部門從下方(2)及(3)了解我的解釋。
(1) 想要問我問題的潛在客戶們
i. 您了解我只與您的總部的事業部最高主管或以上層級的人員協作,這是因為我的工作專業,例如:制度設計、電腦系統流程(ERP)及工作績效指標(KPI)等等需要遵行此些高階主管的工作權利及責任( work role and responsibilities )才能達到相關的工作效率及效果,並且,我們也需要他們以書面核准來確認他們的工作範圍與授權,最高的管理階層需要知道我們在做些什麼、我們怎麼做等等來支持您成就的事業目標。
ii. 您已經閱讀了[如果您相信]目錄裡面的文章,您接受我的觀念是因果是存在的而無論您是否同意,您與我必須是在誠實而真誠的基礎下一起共事,否則,您與我其中有謊言的一方必須接受因果的懲罰及對方以合約條款採取法律行動的後果。
iii. 基於上述ii.,您並不是列在[聯絡Emily]的那些我不想合作的對象,您不接受以他們的資金支付給我服務費用。
iv. 雙方的工作合約必須到法院公證,而由此產生的任何訴訟的管轄地為中華民國台北市。
v. 您知道我的服務費率是:
1st.TWD33,333/每3小時,這是以我們溝通工作範圍及必要的工作小時為目的的。
2nd.1st.之後,服務費率是USD33,333/一天內每8小時 或 TWD3,333,333/每天6小時* 5天。
vi. 您已經知道我需要您事先提供我在我們第1st.項會議時我必須知道的資訊,這個目的是為了我們的會議效率。
vii. 您同意我們的時間及會議成本是重要的,因此,在第vi向,您會假設我是您眾多服務提供者之一,您是以如何知道誰才是適合您的服務提供者的角度準備會議問題。
(2)This explanation is for the P.R.C central government department if you are interested in my service in the near future:
i.I’m glad you are interested in my service, however, I currently do not plan to provide my service to you because I was told there are people from the R.O.K. manipulating me to please you, and, their work resource may be from their own country and JPN.
ii.Our Ministry of National Defense and media firms frequently report that you don’t recognize the independent existence of the R.O.C. and you are always ready to attack our country, more than that, you stop our friendship development among countries etc., therefore, I follow your point of view that we cannot work together peacefully.
I thank you for your interest and please consider and do below my suggestions for problems solving if you do need my service-
1st.Based on the truth, current leaders of the Communist Party of the P.R.C. and the Kuomintang(K.M.T) of the R.O.C. sign a written recognition and publish that current P.R.C. and R.O.C. are two independent countries due to civil war of revolution in mainland China territory, this is a result like dynasty changing in the history of all the country in the world, it is also like dynasty changing from the Song to the Yuan, the Ming and the Qing.
2nd.After above 1st., we, the central government level of the two countries need to recognize each other in our own Constitution and related laws, including to recognize the territories boundary of the both sides.
However, please allow me to know your idea more clearly, this is the question I wish to raise with you:
Holding an R.O.C. identity card implies recognition of the R.O.C. as a country. What is the reason for not recognizing the R.O.C. while still permitting holders of R.O.C. identity cards to apply for citizenship in the P.R.C.? How are people expected to consistently abide by the relevant laws of the P.R.C.?
In short, does the P.R.C. actually support the truth? Or does it only accept truths that fit your own narrative? Media reports that the P.R.C. leadership fears that opening up freedom of speech—that is, embracing the full truth—would lead to yourself being purged. However, repeatedly covering up the truth is also covering the truth that one of the fundamental purposes of establishing the P.R.C. is to ensure a better life for the people, doesn't it? The K.M.T. currently lost political power in the R.O.C., serving as prime evidence of democratic power rotation chosen by the people—yet the K.M.T. leadership was not purged, was it? The public simply demanded that the K.M.T. faces and reveals the truth.
As you might fear, "if you purge others, one day you will be purged yourself." Therefore, I believe that only by moving toward full openness, ceasing human rights restrictions, and accepting historical truth can the P.R.C. ultimately eradicate the fear of "political purges."
Thank you.
3rd.Issues about current Hong Kong (H.K.) and to align with the dynasty changed in the history, the U.K needed to give ruling rights back to the K.M.T related government, it is the R.O.C., though it gave it to the P.R.C. with unknown reason.
I suggest you allow H.K. people to vote directly to choose they want to be an area of the P.R.C or under the R.O.C., or, they want to be an independent country. It is because the scope and degree of their freedom of speech is smaller than their U.K. managing era and their next generations will have less and less opportunity to learn their original language, the Cantonese.
I believe you would agree what Confucius said : Do not do to others what you would not have them do to you, no one wants to abandon their freedom in any aspect and their own languages.
Besides, I know you usually describe Western Hegemony, thus, it means the P.R.C is not any kind of hegemony as your country name, you belong to your people and meet what people need and want. Your management style is to meet what people need and you decide what people want, I believe it’s time to allow your people to have what they want 
Why the P.R.C people need to request for the government’s approval to have what they want?! No, people is the boss of the country. The Leader is also one of your people. Please consider my point of view. Thank you.
4th.Because, in P.R.C, there is less freedom of speech and less freedom for media news report, I’m afraid of going to your country that I cannot timely update my safety situation to my family; this is a real and important reason I less consider working with you in this business scope.
As information I’ve already known, P.R.C. government also allows less freedom of religion, however, I am a devout believer in both Buddhism and Taoism, and I recite scriptures and pray for my wishes to come true -
-You must already know that Taoism originated in Sichuan Province, China.
-R.O.C. citizens who close their doors to recite scriptures inside the P.R.C. are arrested and then disappear without a trace.
This is also the reason I dare not visit the P.R.C. I hope you will open up religious freedom, while still arresting cultists. Cults are those beliefs that lead others to act against their conscience, abandon morality, or engage in obscenity and lies.
Additionally, the fact that the P.R.C. allows Tesla to operate in your country indicates that you trust its operator, Mr. Elon Musk. Please also consider allowing the people of your country to freely and instantly access X.com, which is likewise operated by Mr. Elon Musk. At present, it appears that only citizens of the P.R.C. are regarded by their own country as breaking the law when accessing X.com, because they must use [internet circumvention tools / VPNs] in order to be active on the platform. This suggestion is based on the fact that the people of the P.R.C. have already received a complete education and are even able to study abroad. I believe that internet users in the P.R.C. all possess a strong ability to judge whether information is true or false, right or evil. Therefore, I recommend that you open up opportunities for the people to directly access online platforms from other countries. As you already understand from another phenomenon: opening up is returning power to the people, and it will only make the people love and support the government more. It is also the most convenient and economical way to enable the people to communicate directly with other countries through the internet. Please continue to arrest those who lie or defame others, while allowing and encouraging the people to speak the truth.
***I believe the P.R.C. agrees that freedom of speech and freedom of the press are the most effective and lowest-cost means to ensure that governments at all levels receive accurate economic and public-security statistical data. Therefore, are you about to open up freedom of speech and freedom of the press?
(3) This explanation is for the U.S. government department if you are interested in my service in the near future:
i.I’m glad you are interested in my service, however, just like my description at the bottom of Invitation to Collaborate : Whatsyouridea1996 Blogs x X.com, I need to know the truth about my situation from Mr. Elon Musk about who is abusing me for what reasons before I make my decision about working with you. There are some signs in my living environment shows the mission of your Make America Great Again is the cause and I am the person being betrayed by current ruling party( Democratic Progressive Party, D.P.P.) of our country allowing others to manipulate and abuse me, they also participate in it/ I can feel it.
ii.Besides, i., some said the causes are the R.O.K, the JPN or some family members of Mr. Elon Musk; this is why I need to talk to him.
iii.As i., I also feel it was people interacting with me rather than A.I program when I using Copilot, Grok or Gemini AI in communication or generating images and our President Lai, some managers of D.P.P and news anchors also involved; I also feel my friend, also a Facebook user, her account is control by others in interacting with me with fake information.
These incidents all occurred on U.S.-based social media platforms. I am therefore demanding to know: who are those decision-makers controlling these platforms who are watching me endure group harassment? Why is such abusive behavior, driven by psychological issues, permitted to infringe upon others' rights on U.S. soil? I hope to—and am fully entitled to—know the truth. Furthermore, I want to know:
1st.How will these individuals compensate me for all the time and life that have been wasted? My life is also under total surveillance; therefore, I know they can hear me, I have declared to those watching me that I am claiming compensation of TWD5 quadrillion (10 trillion = 1 quadrillion), it is TWD50,000,000,000,000,000. From the perspective of the U.S. government, legally speaking, how much is my life worth? These powerful individuals have even tried to entice me into ending my own life. What do you think? Does the definition of the value of life in the U.S. differ based on nationality?
My monetary claims in other areas exceed TWD200 quintillion (TWD200,000,000,000,000,000), including funding for human rights organizations, groups that protect me and required entities as punishment for their wasting resources on earth and for related purposes etc. The compensation must not come from the public treasury or corporate/organizational funds, so that these malicious acts will cease completely and forever.
I am a devout follower of Buddhism and Taoism. At the same time, I pray that the wicked people who intend to kill me be sentenced to death and executed immediately. They are state-level assassins acting together to take my life, yet I am completely innocent.
I have incorporated all my ordeal, claim amounts, and designated beneficiaries into my written prayer. Would you be interested in knowing the details?
2nd.I know that U.S. currency bears the motto 「In God We Trust」.How does the U.S. believe God will judge these wicked people? And how might God guide U.S. judges to hand down what kind of verdict?
3rd.I will ask @X and @elonmusk on X.com to forward this statement to you. Your subsequent actions or inaction, your response or lack thereof, will serve as your answer to this question:
I, Emily, request the U.S. Federal Government to assist in clarifying and correcting my following statement presented from the perspective of the U.S. government, covering the scenario described at the end of the page in Invitation to Collaborate : Whatsyouridea1996 Blogs x X.com -
"It is of paramount importance to clarify the doubts and misunderstandings held by Emily Huang, the founder of Whatsyouridea1996 Blogs. The federal government of the United States in 2026 swears in the name of God that we have neither received nor accepted any funds from Japan's Lixil Group or any other entity to directly or indirectly serve any American interests by causing harm to Emily. Should any aspect of our statement on this matter involve falsehood or bias, our nation shall immediately forfeit all trust, and anyone involved shall be bound by eternal karma, bearing the grave consequences of betraying God's guidance."
a.I feel my Buddha is guiding me in creating above statement to know your response and the truth; please let me know how your God guide you to react accordingly.
b. In late September 2026, the U.S. government still maintains its 'One China policy,' but the truth is that both the Republic of China and the People's Republic of China exist in the world—this is a fact. Does the United States believe in facts?! How do you think God views the extent to which the United States believes in facts?! Which country do you think is lying—the Republic of China or the People's Republic of China?! And which country's Emily do you think I am?!
iv.If your defense weapons manufacturing companies are interested in my services, I will propose that your nation, as a sovereign state, should start by supporting the realization of inalienable human rights and world peace across all nations—thereby reducing the likelihood of using weapons for war. Otherwise, your country will be unable to dispel concerns about profiting from war. War involves taking human lives, whereas the religion I believe in advocates non-killing. What does God advocate?
a. The United States is already world-leading in technology and space industries. Therefore, I believe current defense contractors should follow the national direction, combining technology and space exploration to develop space defense capabilities, which aligns with American narratives regarding potential extraterrestrial threats to Earth.
b. Precisely because the U.S. defense sector is so powerful, I also propose that the United States call upon freedom- and peace-loving nations to pool funds to dismantle, through negotiation and military strength, organizations or states that violate human rights, freedom, and world peace. Removing those who destroy the rights endowed to humanity by God is a legitimate means to realize God's grace.
c.I need to see official public statements from the U.S. government regarding its support for inalienable human rights and world peace in order to assess the extent to which U.S. law aligns with its actions and words. Otherwise, it will be just like my observation in the previous section regarding the inconsistency in the P.R.C.’s laws and nationality procedures, which makes it impossible to discern the core focus of Chinese law.
In conclusion, based on the principles of consistency between words and actions, adherence to faith-based guidance, and national image, what the U.S. stance is on whether the Republic of China(R.O.C.) is an independent country? And what role does the U.S. wish to play in pursuing world peace?
Due to above situation I’ve describe, therefore, only Mr. Elon Musk’s assigned person(s) is allowed by me to know my living address or other information for business contact from R.O.C government.
感謝您的時間及與我合作的興趣
Emily
https://whatsyouridea1996.